Fish & Co. offers free meal to bloggers and Facebook fan members


I just got home from a food feast and treat by Fish and Co. to us bloggers at their Shangri La Mall branch. I'm a little bit busy today and I might publish my blog post after a few days on my food review of their new set of meal called "Just For ME".

I just heard from them that they will be giving the meal for FREE. All you have to do is add them in your Facebook Fan Page - click -> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fish-Co/129789591909?ref=share

"Fish & Co Facebook fans, here’s a real treat for you… Bring 2 friends to dine at any Fish & Co outlet, and you get a Just For Me meal on us! Just present your ID to enjoy a Just For Me dish, order of your choice. Go ahead, tell your friends a...bout it! Coz the more fans we have, the more perks you gain!" - according from the fan page admin wall post.

I haven't heard or read yet a blog post of this promo fan page offer thing, but if Fish and Co. read this blog, and offered me a free meal with my 2 friends, then I declare that this gimik is the awesomeness of social networking site. hehheh.

-
btw, the Just For Me food treat with the food bloggers can be viewed in my photo album at
http://popazrael.multiply.com/photos/album/1031/Fish_and_Co._Just_For_Me_meal