Project Choco Black production note 5 ( final note)




This will be my last production note for Project Choco Black, which I will unveil it today as the event project - The Black Market Ex. Been helping the organizers around and so sad to hear that we need to postpone the event due to massive event schedules for the month of November. And it is also to give way to other events happening in the same month, in order not to suffer some conflicts in both ends. I'm happy that the public accepted the postponement of a big event project, a new event for hobbyist and collectors.

But it's okay, I just got a txt message from my Toycon boys and they said that December Toy Fair in Megatrade this year will be big, as giant toy companies from abroad will join. I'm excited! super!
So as of now, will inject a sleeping drug to Project Choco Black and will wait til next year.