Turn your blog into a book

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh28O5EQnGiQ2mQGWHwyI-6SVB552A3qdS5_4klfv1gz5Waf4-TN2f4ZKDli5X_YgvSnWkXwilL7-o6gTDz_vtes624oD1WJXeZiSQ-4zVhhZrPZPpE1e0eilm9Rt_XUTQlEq4c/s1600/blog2print.jpg
I was thinking during my 1 year of blogging last 2004, and got the idea to publish all my blog entries with photos and turn it into a book. I don't know if its possible and not sure if people will have any interest in reading it. But then I'm surprised that Blogger.com is having this feature in partner with Blog2Print in celebration of Blogger.com 10th anniversary.

you can read more about it here at Turn Your Blog into a Book with Blog2Print

It's funny and tried to publish 2007-2009, but the blog2print generator crashed, I think it will be a good idea to publish a selected blog post or maybe select one month of blog post and transform it into your own book. Price ranges from $15 for 20 pages. hmmm..  I'm now wondering how many pages will reach for a month og blog post.