my blog readers join us to watch Astroboy movie

http://d.yimg.com/gg/u/f796cf389a44a3a9bb7555c4d1ca7b06695ff005.jpeg
hey everyone! TV5 is here again for another movie experience. I just got tickets and I'm sharing it to our blogger friends and to our blog readers. It will be on Oct. 28 at Glorietta 4 Cinema 1 at 7pm.

I love this cartoon, the theme song echoes always in my ear and I'm happy that they made a CGI movie and celebrating its 57th year immortalizing in manga comics, tv and now movie. Hail to Ozamu Tezuka creator of the manga series.

If you want to score 2 tickets for you, then post a comment here and share to us your Astroboy experience or story in life. The best story will win the two tickets.. and if ever we see more entries and participant, we will increase the ticket prize and have more people join with us at the screening.