A message to all my blog readers from the King of Comedy, Dolphy



SAM_2984
me and Dolphy

Medyo nanginginig pa ko sa kaba after meeting Dolphy for the 1st time, this event is very memorable to me, because I've been watching all his films during my youngling years (2980's-2000's) and now he's here with us at the Nobody Nobody But Juan movie press con. After 3 years of rest or retirement, he's back in doing a movie directed by his son  Eric Quizon, the movie is an official entry for the Manila Film Festival 2009 and it will be shown in all theaters on Christmas day, December 25, 2009. Dolphy is joined with fellow Sampaguitan actors like Eddie Garcia and Gloria Romero. He said that this could be his last movie, but he is very open if there are movie offers, he will continue to entertain us with his comedic movie acting if ever his body can do all the projects.

Great to see him in person and everyone loves him, easy to talk to and fun to be with. I super love Dolphy! the real comedy king of Philippine cinema and tv.

more pics below

SAM_2978

PC096165

PC096147