Nobody...but me and Heart Evangelista

SAM_2989
I met Heart Evangelista for the 2nd time, and I usually see her during events and sometimes in Greenbelt at night. But I got stunned by her beauty and hotness, so I kept a lot of confidence to take photos of her, and I froze after seeing her do some poses for my camera, and then I proceeded to my assignment in covering their press conference for the movie with Dolphy titled, "Nobody Nobody But Juan", Heart Evangelista is part of the movie as the young character of Gloria Romero.

I just saw the movie trailer in Youtube and it was lovely to see Heart doing ballet on stage with Vandolph and Epi Quizon, according to Heart that she loves and dreamed to be a ballerina and she now did try some ballet acts and wear a white tutu for the movie. Heart is one of the lucky young stars to have a movie with our great movie icons like Dolphy, Eddie Garcia and Gloria Romero for Nobody Nobody But Juan. This movie will be shown on December 25, 2009 and an official entry for the Manila Film Festival 2009 under Regal Films.

and after having a photo with her, she notices and comment about my Samsung ST 550 2view camera ehhehe
more photos below
PC096188

PC096109

PC096231

PC096195

PC096256

PC096257

PC096235