15th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

pihabf.15.webres

I'm very excited that I got invited to attend the "15th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2010", and its a dream come true for me as I will be there for the first time and excited to do a blog coverage of the annual hot air balloon fiesta. I like to thank MarQuee Mall and Rogue Digital for inviting me and one of the chosen bloggers to have this balloon fiesta experience. I cried on the table during our meeting because they will provide me  an all access ID pass. I already sent my 1x1 photo via email and just borrowed some of my time from the meeting to send that photo id immediately. It was a fun and tears of joy moment, because my dream to  see a real hot air balloon and also do a photo blog coverage here in my blog for the first time.

The start of 2010 and also late of 2009 is the year of first time for me. I know this will be fun fun fun.I can't wait to know the full details as I heard that I have these complimentary passes for my companions ( I hope its the VIP pass, so that we can go close or near the balloons). My plan is to visit the event from Feb.11 up to Feb 13 only.

to know more about the event, visit http://philballoonfest.net/