The biggest concert of the year in the Philippines


the 1st meeting with music bloggers

For me, it is the biggest concert ever that will be produced for this year because we will enjoy more foreign artist in a big collab music concert event. I just got in a meeting while ago in Makati with the concert producer and also with our friendly music bloggers. I'm really happy that we are involved in this big concert and also will supply fresh news about the concert for everyone. I got excited after looking at the power point presentation and later on saw the talent roster of foreign artist that will perform in one big concert, my eyes got attracted on a small image of this famous korean girl band, and then later on after looking at the slides I finally saw the big image of that group.

yes! they are finally coming here.

nobody..nobody..

we will post official press release soon here in my blog and also details of the ticket selling and price will be released this week. I'm excited talaga! Our plan is to update you all about event, me and the other music bloggers will give away passes and meet and greet access, exclusive bloggers event, and also get a chance to watch the concert and do live blogging near the stage. wow! that will be first time in history of pinoy blogging. Let's bring back our love in music.wahhhhhhhhhhhhh (fan boy mode)

just watch out also news posted at Manila Bloggers Network, Music Picks, Chef Tonio, When in Manila, and etc.