My dinner with John Lloyd Cruz, coz he Miss You Like Crazy

P2248679
Look's like I'm having another series of photo op with John Lloyd Cruz, and this is my 5th or maybe 6th meet up with him after all those press events, but I really like the meet up session while ago and it was held at an undisclosed location outside Manila. Great evening to have a dinner and a series of talk with him, about his work, life off cam, his new movie "Miss You Like Crazy" which is showing in all theaters and just earn millions of pesos in it's first opening, and he endorses Biogesic for kids.

Its fun to meet him again and I'm happy that he still remembers me as the blogger na taga Santolan, Pasig City. We were laughing during the photo op, so pls.dont make fun of our wide grin here hehehehe. After the shoot he told me how was my blog now and how much I earn now hhhhahaha. And after he leave the venue, we shake hands and said that we see each other again, and then I joke around with him and said "Nag level up ka na!" spoofing that pizza commercial, and then he said "yeah, bukas dun naman ako aahahah"

John also shared to us that his favorite part in the movie Miss You Like Crazy is the ending, he didnt even explain but that's his fave part. He also learned how to use skype with the help of his brother and still he haven't touched or tried Facebook or Twitter, so mind you guys that all John Lloyd Cruz in Facebook and Twitter are all fake. His favorite movie that he is involved is "A very special love" and "You changed my life" (errr im not sure about the two movie, but i know he mentioned both movies, but one of them are his top fave). Will post more photos, interview and chikka.