Cebu tripping day 2 - Maribago Beach and Cebu Heritage Walk

P3111149
with travel bloggers micamyx.com and byahilo.com

I woke late in the morning and already failed myself to see my first sun of the day here in Cebu, but its okay, the morning greeted me with a very nice breakfast buffet at the Allegro dining area here at Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort. I met our travel bloggers and media friends there and I'm happy because there are bacons, eggs, longganisa, tocino and fried rice, and sympre! I killed myself by eating lots of bacon hahhaha. Then after discovering our scheds, I decided to have a tour myself in Maribago and check out their facilities and attractions under the morning sun.Then after freshning up, we gear up and start the Pasilyo sa Kabilin (Cebu Heritage Walk) that was organized by www.cebucitytourism.com

check out some pics below
no Az Travel Video Blog today as of now, will sleep early today and get read for another round of tour and also visit Sumilon Island in the morning. We will leave Cebu later at 7am. so bye bye Cebu! ( hello to Cebu Bloggers Society!)

P3110999 P3111034
Infinity pool and beach front at Maribago
P3111080 P3111206
Jonel, Anika and Charl at Allegro, & Melo enjoying that ice cold Melon drink infront of Basilica de Sto.Nino
P3111365 P3111394
Me as a katipunero and bloggers group pic with the owner of Yap-Sandiego Ancestral House

P3111232 P3111107
Metropolitan Cebu Cathedral and Fort San Pedro (oldest fort in the Philippines)

Cebu Heritage Walk is awesome! It was like walking to a wikipedia and history of Cebu and Philippines.

we visited :
Fort San Pedro
Plaza Sugbu
Magellan's Cross
Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino de Cebu
Metropolitan Cebu Cathedral
Plaza Hamabat
Colon Street
Plaza Parian
Yap-Sandiego Ancestral House
Casa Gorordo
Jesuit House of 1730 (oldest house in the  Phil.)

and to end our tour- eating lunch at CNT Lechon and did some danggit and Otap shopping at Tabo-an street.
Will do a separate post of each attraction soon here in my blog.