island tripping day 2 at Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort

P3132298 P3132455
Its our 2nd day and also our last day stay here at Sumilon Island, I enjoyed super! that breakfast buffet meal at the beach front and also tried kayaking in the island's lagoon. Its my first time to do kayak in a lagoon and first time to see a lagoon in a remote island. It was tiring the whole day as we rode a glass bottom boat and got amazed on the coral and animal life under the sea and after the boat ride, me and the travel bloggers went under the water and also tried snorkeling for hours.Also we met Honey and  Cel, bakasyonistas at the resort and they are invited to do a model photo shoot for the resort. After the lunch and yummy dessert, we packed our things and road the boat again to travel to Dumaguete, to catch our 4pm flight, but there are things we encountered along the way and a funny moments. I'll post more on the next entry.

P3132411
The Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort has lots of aquatic activites, you can try snorkeling, diving, glass bottom ride, wind surfing, kayak, and boat ride. They also some activities of love to go hiking, they have trails going around the island and up to the light house and watch tower. Also, it sucked that my dslr camera drained it's batteries in the mid day of our trip. I fell asleep last night while transferring some photos to my laptop, all my gadgets were drained, - cellphone, dslr, and PSP.

check our photos below

P3132220 P3132260
my morning view and breakfast by the sea shore

P3132257 P3132264
melo vs. breakfast meal and kayak at the lagoon view
P3132285 P3132348
pinyo bloggers mica, byahilo and me with julie of philstar, and ferdie's camera with waterproof case
P3132359 P3132368
and my olympus dslr just tasted a water proof casing and the view looks awesome! and right photo is me at the beach..paa ko nga lang
P3132383 P3132394
found a sea shell ring. will give that to Lace and then a jumpshot photo of the wonder twins - charl and anika
P3132430 P3132450
me and micamyx / then count how many canon and lumix cam you see here
P3132454 P3132410
a view of the spa section above the cliff / and meet Cel for doing a model shoot with us