Paramore concert live in Manila 2010 - get your SVIP tickets here!

http://d.yimg.com/gg/u/3ac3450eadcdce2cd7005095a654d1bb2ae61eb3.jpeg
Paramore concert live in Manila will be on March 9, 2010 at the SM Mall of Asia concert ground. The big concert event is now the talk of the town and also online, and also in Facebook!.

If you are looking for concert tickets, VIP and SVIP, I recommend you contact the producer/organizers, you contact them via  email add littleasia@gmail.com or For inquiries you can call them at 373-0609 (Q.C.) and 727-5265 (Greenhills) or contact Little Asia owner, Charlemagne Lim at 0917-8334223 or 0922-8334223. If you will call Charlemagne, just mention that you got the info here in my blog.

VIP: contact Producer for price details
GOLD: Php 3,950.00
SILVER: Php 1,550.00
BRONZE: php550.00
*All sections are free standing

check out the seat plan here

tickets can be picked up at the Little Asia restaurant in Greenhills and Mckinley Hills.
check out also http://manilaconcertscene.tumblr.com/ for their Paramore week special in their blogs.

Omg, im so excited, will get my VIP ticket this week, and that's 2 VIP tickets, if ever I got a good mood, will select one of my blog reader here to join with me to watch the concert at the VIP area. Also if ever I got access to the press con, will get a coverage and do news here in my blog. I'm excited! even that we have a video shoot for that some sort of commercial on that night, will try my best to fly to SM MOA and jump in the middle of the audience heehehe. see you all on March 9.