Beware of the email scammer and spammer that uses my blog url as their subject line in email

Last week, I just received a lot of email from my network and they say that there's someone sent them an email message and using my blog url : azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com as their subject line in the email message.
They forwarded the email to me and saw that is from a person that I didn't know, and I googled it and found out that this person is a scammer and spammer, looking for friends online and trying to post some else.

I can say that this person is trying to steal my identity and using my blog url as the subject line to convince the people who received the email that the person has a blog Azrael's Merryland.

I like to warn everyone about this matter and don't ever send an email reply to her.

below is a copy of the email message

On Tue, 4/13/10, Carolin Patrick <carolin_aa1@yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Carolin Patrick <carolin_aa1@yahoo.com>
Subject: azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com
To:
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 3:46 PM

Greetings dear,

my name is Carolin and i saw your profile and i became interestend to make friend with you.Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But you are remembered because you are so nice to remember. pls i will like to know more about  you. if  you can contact me through my email address here (carolin_aa1@yahoo.com)
I really look forward to reading from you soon.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Friends.
Miss Carolin.

I like to inform everyone that Carolin Patrick is not the blogger behind azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com, I own this blog and never had any representative for it. Carolin is a spammer, so be careful and not reply to her email.

This is an identity thief who will try to get contacts and use my blog as their own blog.

If you have receive this email, pls. inform me right away, as of now I have 7 people already who got this from their inbox.