Earthquake felt today April 30, 2010 at 12:48 AM (Manila, Philippines)


I just saw Spanky posted a message in his plurk that he felt an earthquake minutes ago and then I posted and call for confirmation to all my plurk and facebook network to share their experience if they felt it and post their location. We found out that the quake rocks the center of Manila and going to the East side. Our friends also shared that their pet cats and dogs are going crazy during the quake and then became silent after the quake.

Valenzuela-Sucat-Pasay-Ermita-Manila-Makati-Cainta-Rizal-Lucban-Daet, Camarines Norte-Camarines Sur

here are our reference, posted by my network friends
in Facebook
in Plurk

if you felt the quake on that schedule, pls post your location here.
we are still waiting for news and no immediate flash news available in the web as this moment.

it went to the East, that's why I didnt felt it here in Cavite.

update: 1:40am
it seems that many people felt the earthquake today, I see in my referral links that many people are reading this post via google search about the earthquake dated april 30 2010