I'm live today in a TV guesting at Tek Tok TV (GNN)

tektok-pilot-2
I'll be on TV and it will be my comeback after a year in appearing to a live tv show, and this time a tv show for gadget fans, bloggers and pop culture is now running for months. Tek Tok TV starts every Wednesday 10:30am-11:30am at Destiny Cable GNN. Tune in later and see us, I'm not yet familiar with the show, but I heard its sounds like our own version of Attack of the Show.

Alodia and Ashley Gosiengfiao will be there too as guest,and wow! that's a big cast of guest today. Thanks to Tek Tok TV hosts and blogger Vince and Hannah and to the producer of the show Pocholo Gonzales for inviting me. Will upload the guesting in YouTube later.

if you want me to greet you live on air!
post your message below! hehehe

(photo above by flaircandy.com)