lazy weekend

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs455.snc3/26049_372886068914_561738914_3691035_1210735_n.jpg
i'm so lazy this Sunday and woke up super late and then I cook some pasta and helped Lace to prepare it for our Sunday lunch. It's a good Sunday for me because I woke up and never end up facing the computer early in the morning. I'm making all of my deadlines with a little bit of delay, because bloggers like me needs to rest and enjoy watch tv with the family. The coming week will be busy, with attending events, product launchings, blogger events, food events, beach trip, tv guesting and fixing some papers.

Photo above was taken inside The Boutique in Tagaytay City few weeks ago, me and Lace checked in there after our wedding event. I hope we can stay in a remote place and lock our self inside a nice room with freezing air condition ambiance.

omg. I haven't finished doing that toy design and practice for an upcoming fashion model shoot in Tagaytay, and arghhh my application for that food photographer and blogger for a big food company. I guess, its time to work that out and finalize everything after my slacking off hours.

Thanks to all my blog readers who I've met yesterday at the E-games Domination IV. I'm very happy that you give feedback on what I'm blogging here.

how's your Sunday?