TRAVEL NEWS : Invitation for Tour of Historic Cavite

http://d.yimg.com/gg/u/3544d1234888af374d598d67dbc97cb1f9728b99.jpeg http://d.yimg.com/gg/u/ae4147d607e2689c5bb9dd767c5e7670363ab8c0.jpeg
I got an interest to join IvanHenares.com historic tour of Cavite, been living here in Cavite for almost 5 years and seems that I haven't started knowing the history of this place. I got the details from Ivan and he wants to invite everyone to join with him for a group tour in Cavite. This is also a good activity if you want to start your as travel blogger or add this tour for your travel blog. The event will be this Saturday, and I kinda felt sad that I won't able to join due to my sched, read the details below.

This is a perfect getaway out of town, if you are planning to have a trip outside the city during the weekend.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/148/64/n115198585172129_8312.jpg
Since some of the blog readers requested to tag along during one of my trips, I decided to organize one to Cavite for a tour of its historical sites.

We meet at SM Mall of Asia at 8 a.m. Depending on the number of participants, we will hire a van or a bus.

Our itinerary will include visits to Kawit (Aguinaldo Shrine and Kawit Church), Cavite City (Fort San Felipe), Rosario (Tejeros Convention Site), Tanza, Naic and Maragondon (Maragondon Church and Bonifacio Trial House) and Gen. Trias. If we have time, we'll visit the Geronimo de los Reyes Museum in Gen. Trias or the Museo de la Salle in Dasmarinas.

We don't have a fixed itinerary. Anything goes. It's really an exploration trip for us to rediscover all these sites significant to Philippine history.

Transportation cost is between Php450 to Php600 depending on how many join. Food and entrance fees will be on your account. You're free to invite your friends. Just let me know how many are tagging along.

To register, e-mail me your name and contact numbers at info@ivanhenares.com. Thanks and hope you can join us!