Both worlds are success

I'm tired..
and its a challenge here at home on how will I sleep.
Ash is here with now and need to monitor him always.

I'm glad that two events are a success.
tnx to all bloggers who went there this afternoon.

P1010100
DC Comics and Toycon 2010 press con

P5253283
Sunsilk Co-creation fashion show and after party

I'm glad my sister is there at the DC comics press con, and also our ToyCon's first ever press con for our event, I failed to attend this because we were already on our way home after the discharge from the hospital. And then I decided to attend the Sunsilk event and meet there our blogger friends who signed up under my list. Great to see you guys! and also meet new people. It was a great experience to shoot photos side by side with pro photog like Howell Santiago of SM MOA photog and Francis Tuason and Martin of OlyClubPh.com during the ramp model walk.

looks like I might not be able to attend more events this coming weeks, need to go home early to help Lace and hey... I enjoy now playing with Ash..