FOOD : 1st Philippine Chocolate & Ice Cream Show

SAM_2440
"yummy chocolate cake"

I was browsing my google reader and found this very interesting and also yummy event, and there's the 1st Philippine Chocolate & Ice Cream Show 2010 and that will be a 3 day event at the World Trade Center in Pasay City, you know that I love chocolates and ice cream, even that it gives me bad tonsillitis, but still eating these sweets makes us happy and comfortable. It will be a massive exhibit and display of all suppliers and makers of chocolate and ice cream, imagine a Willy Wonka chocolate factory in one big venue and that will make you a kid again for 3 days.

I don't have yet the full details, but I'm adding this now in my calendar and its a must attend event, choco choco choco bang bang bang! This event is good if you have a store, a shop, a restaurant because you can get a list of suppliers of chocos and also you can meet them here for business. And for those who want to have their choco and ice cream business at home, I suggest that you visit this event and mark it as your first stepping stone in the Willy Wonka business.

bring your kids with you, enjoy the chocolatey goodness, and ohhh wow! I can imagine myself now swimming in a tub full of chocolates..

now I miss my Cocobella choco that I got from Melo's Steakhouse.

for more details of this event, visit Ohmski's food blog : 1st Philippine Chocolate & Ice Cream Show