Blogger Fiesta production note 2 - the venue

http://multiply.com/mu/popazrael/image/3/photos/628/500x500/138/PB280159.JPG?et=AGFFM7xQ5cW1siYe4HkAuA&nmid=139682386
We finally have a venue and the 1st Blogger Fiesta will be held at the TopShelf of Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street, Global City, Taguig. Thats the spacious event center on top of Fully Booked, located at the 5th level. So better save the date - August 31, 2010 at 6pm for the big celebration and global event for the 11th Birthday of BLOGGER.COM

feel free to register here at http://www.meetup.com/BloggerFiesta/19385/

as of now, I'm working on getting some food and beverage sponsors for our party and bloggers meet up, so if you like to help me getting one, then inform me right away. I was suppose to get the Forum venue of Fully Booked, but according to them, the venue is already booked on August 31 and for the last resort is that I will take the bigger venue and that's the Top Shelf. I need to work on more about the food and stuff, also prizes for our games.

major major thanks to Fully Booked for sponsoring the venue for our event. :)

more updates soon!

photo above is from my photo album - bloggers book club event of Fully Booked