doing some homework for blogger fiesta

I just finished working on my homework for the upcoming blogger fiesta event, and hope that I can get a good ex-deal on the venue. This will be an exciting bloggers event and gathering. for now on, let's call this the blogger fiesta production note 1.

This is a no budget event, and I volunteered to organize this for everyone, for bloggers in Manila, Philippines. The event is a global celebration for Blogger.com 's 11th birthday,so I'm trying to make it as simple as possible and more fun. After I get over with the venue, my next task is about the food and some raffle prizes for the games I'm conceptualizing.

Also, I'm calling on some volunteers who want to help me set this up, especially during the ingress time in a possible venue at BHS, my call time for the set up is from 2pm-4pm. I will message the volunteer for some news and update, and also I might be needing some help in picking up some stuff. So there you go, a short update for all blogspot users and participants for the 1st Blogger Fiesta global event.

Save the date!
August 31, 2010
6pm