Featured items and useful stuff found at Saizen TriNoma

P7309251
Here we are again in our shopping mode, and we are very thankful that we have stores like Saizen that sells lots of useful stuff and items, all imported from Japan and everything inside the Saizen store is priced at P85. Everytime I visit Saizen, my clock ticks and I even stay there for an hour looking for items that are useful for me. My favorite sections are the toys, electronic, kitchen and stationary. I visit the toy section first to check out some weird and strange toys then my next is the kitchen to grab some stylish plastic wares, then electronic section for my gadgets and audio-video needs. The word Saizen in Japanese translates to "best choice".

I listed here in my blog some stuff I bought and feature some items are useful for your everyday work or hobby. click more below

It is also my first time here in their 3 week old branch in TriNoma (inside True Value store) and my 1st branch to visit last year was at Robinsons Galeria, now they have new branches in Ali Mall, Marquee Mall in Angeles City, Pampanga and the upcoming branch Pavilion Mall in Binan, Laguna to be opened on September 2010.

They are expanding, although that they told me that the Galeria branch is much bigger, but I observed that they have more items here in TriNoma, also a friend told me that the Ali Mall branch got lots of stocks too. They will be refreshing their items this September 2010, but they also told us (the same before) that they store more items every month. Check out also their grand clearance sale, saw some items with a priced tag of P58 only.

P7309220 P7309216
I'm impressed on the new branch of Saizen in TriNoma, the rack and shelves are lower and you can see the items on the other side, compare to their 1st branch with a higher racks that makes you go blind and never know what's on the other side.

P7309235 P7309223
The lighting and high beam is nice, much more comfortable to roam around and the hallway is built for customers who walks with shopping cart. (right) Japanese banners for stores or restaurants, I really like to have one of those banners and want to hang it here at home just to add some Japan feeling.

P7309226 P7309228
(left) and here's my first purchase of the day, this Swinging Black Cat cardboard figure with a shape of a black cat and its eyes can give a glow or glare in the dark is useful for scaring away stray cats or other small animals that gathers up in a group in your area, if you hang it in your garden, you can prevent stray cats in pooping in your garden. (right) toys for babies, I think this is the first time I saw a cool baby toys, I'm planning to buy one in the future.

P7309234 P7309237
(right) Doki Doki Gorilla toy, when it comes to toys my eyes are very sharp heheh. I haven't bought this yet, but looks like a fun toy that serves as like a pick up sticks, and if you pulled a wrong stick, the gorilla will jump out of the barrel. (left) I saw this cute hanger made of pearls, perfect for girls who love pearls.

P7309238 P7309240
(right) I love this Ice drop maker, and I saw a similar item on TV and it is very expensive, all you have to do is use the Ice drop maker, fill it with sweet juice and place it in the freezer to make your perfect Ice drop sweets, a perfect treat for parties. (left) my son Ashton is so busy hugging this giant baby feeding bottle, it is not a bottle, but its a coin bank heeheh>

P7309250 P7309252
(left) The banana case is a one popular item here in Saizen, you can bring a banana fruit everywhere by placing the banana fruit inside the case. (right) DIY Origami paper stuff are also for sale with different designs and shapes.

P7309256 P7309260
(left) Lace is so happy to buy lots of kitchen wares (right) and me, a photo after surfing over those 85 pesos priced items.

P7309257 P7309259
(left) Cafe Stencil, a perfect partner for making your custom design in your cappuccino. (right) This electronic double earphone plug is very useful, you can jack this to any mp3 players and now it can serve to give audio feed for two different kind of earphones or plugs.

P7309261 P7309245
(left) If you love to make paper crafts or plush dolls, this colored and washable felt paper cloth is useful for you. (right) for the girly people, this fake eyelashes will do the works to extend the length of your lashes.

P7309263
and the mighty Saizen store, we should remember that everything is for sale at P85 only.

Saizen stores

Ali Mall
lower ground floor, Ali Mall,
Araneta Center, Quezon City
(02) 911 5745

Robinsons Galeria
3rd level, East Wing,
Robinsons Galeria, Quezon City
(02) 395 2053

Marquee Mall
3rd level
Marquee Mall, Angeles City, Pampanga
(045) 304 1130

TriNoma
Level 1 (inside True Value)

Pavillion Mall
to be opened on September 2010
Binan, Laguna

Multiply : Saizenph.multiply.com