my entry for the World Photography 2010

World Photo Day Gallery - Baby Ashton (MANILA, PHILIPPINES)_1282296292277
Photographers and camera lovers just celebrated the World Photography Day 2010 yesterday, August 19, 2010. Everyone who took photo on that day was submitted in their site http://www.worldphotoday.org/ for an online gallery of photos and a way of how you can share your world and experience to others by uploading a photos. I was screening around in my album and found not so good photos, but then I'm glad that I got a nice photo of my baby boy Ashton in our Casio Exilim camera, I took this photo minutes after his vaccine shot in Medical City.

if you have photos from yesterday, then register, upload and join with us in this global online celebration, check out some photos below. check the gallery at http://www.worldphotoday.org/gallery/ and check my entry here - Baby Ashton (Manila, Philippines)

more below

World Photo Day Gallery - Gallery_1282296313158

CIMG8818
orig photo