thanks for the 200

bog capture 200
thanks everyone for the 200 followers here in my blog. and for those who don't know yet on what is the meaning of that 200 followers located in my blogger dashboard, means that there are 200 blog readers are now following me via their Google account, my blog feeds are available to view the latest and old updates at the Blogger.com dashboard, if you have an account there, just scroll down and you'll see the list of blogs you follow.

If you want to follow my blog, just scroll down at the end of all this blog post and you'll see a Follow button with a Google logo, all you have to do is click it in order to subscribe or follow my blog updates via Blogger or your Google account.

you can still follow me by subscribing to my RSS feeds, and receive my blog updates direct to your email inbox. just take a look on my sidebar and look for the subscription email form.

or just go to http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=AzraelsMerryland
and subscribe!

Thanks again everyone, and this status made me power up more in blogging!

happy blogging!