Baptismal ground of San Lorenzo Ruiz Chapel in Edsa Shrine

P9187373
Me and Lace got a chance to check out the baptismal ground located near the Edsa Shrine church in Ortigas-EDSA, and after our parents seminar and briefing (that was 5 hours!) last Saturday, they told us that we can check the baptismal ground below and inform that photographers are not allowed to go beyond the ground during the baptism ceremony. I'm very impressed and wow myself after looking at the baptismal ground,because in all my life I only see that small bowl inside the church and now here at the San Lorenzo Ruiz Chapel is that they have a baptismal pool. I even joked on Lace that our baby Ashton will be go swimming there next week hahaha.

I didnt got a chance to go around it, Im so scared that the priest might got mad for stepping inside as they say that it is a holy ground. I'm excited that my baby will be baptized and be included in our Catholic family. Get ready mga ninong and ninang!

more pics below

P9187378
Another close look of the baptismal ground, I don't know how the ceremony will go, and I'm looking for pics online and haven't found any on how the priest will do the baptism in a mini pool thing.

P9187377
altar in the other side, I don't why they placed the altar there and the seats are facing the baptismal ground.

P9187371
trying to smile because that 5 hours parents seminar is over

P9187367
too bad that our Mama Mary statue is in cleaning mode

P9187368
I remember this song!

P9187369
this is located under the Mama Mary statue.