Good Luck Daddy Az

61484_429619578914_561738914_5129099_6522107_n
The title says it all, that will be the message of my baby boy to me, because I'm cramming in organizing his upcoming baptism event on Tuesday, and I didn't know that there are lots of things needed to finalize and buy some stuffs needed for the reception. I' m very thankful that Josiah's Catering and Lancaster hotel will sponsor our reception venue and food, its a big life saver for us in our budget, and now I'm making some things para bongga ang reception ng baptism ni Ashton.

Tomorrow, Monday.. will be a busy day for me to finalize everything, so here we go again, organizing and feel like a college boy cramming for a thesis paper and prepare for its big final defense.

I'm going to make it a fun event and this is for everyone who will be there and for my baby boy..
btw, happy 4th month baby Ashton!