The hive production note 2 (final note)

P2080156
The delivery boy just missed my home, but its okay, the big boss might be having a new idea for this project. I was expecting to have a big event with them, but I'm glad it didn't pushed through because I organized the Blogger Fiesta Manila and it will be a conflict. I'm not sure if the higher ups is contented on the idea of getting me as the organizer, or will they stick in getting big time events organizer for the project, but as they said, the competitor spends a lot of cash and energy in promoting their new gimik, and this company that Im working on a defunct project wants to save money and never go crazy massive advertising their gimik.

Its a bright move that they have other options, and yes, the internet still beats the traditional way of advertising, and less expensive. I'm going to bury now this defunct project and as they say,they will get in touch with me if ever the big boss is ready to start the big horse race again.