Project Igloo production note 3

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjvZUWsURTSnbOtFxeItQMNnbppMeEzQFRvJU5iCmgQOLeeJ7vDVBEj9Hdp98eLPhRmGTcvVNj_nJ5LT0MhI9exYCWY5BBatfzdsCxix71FSs3-5GoVVi7dA_TczSBtf9JUD9jf/s1600/powerpoint1.jpeg
It took me two days to finish and its hard to rush two kinds of task... 1) create a mock up website 2) powerpoint. I should have leave that mock up website and concentrate more on the powerpoint presentation, the thing that I created looks like a work of a college student, ughhh, I let the guy check it first and see if I can tweak or add more style and design. But the idea is already there and data is in place. I forgot to blog for two days already and tons of content are crying in my inbox and want to be posted here in my blog. We're going to take a day rest and hopefully be back Friday night to blog again.

I might bring my laptop later at the Supafest press con and interview, so that I can blog there while I wait for the artist.