My photos of Manny Pacquaio in The Biography Channel Asia on Oct 27

P8110416
I got an email few weeks ago from Singapore and they are asking for permission to use some of my photos of Manny Pacquaio that I took in meeting him and coverage while in events, and I gave them a go signal to download and use some of it. They are filming and producing a 1 hour biography documentary on Manny Pacquaio that will be aired on October 27, 2010 on The Biography Channel Asia.

I was suppose to contribute some video footages and more photos but I didn't got the time to dig to my data bank and went busy for weeks, I'm glad that they selected some pics and it will be used for their film. But they emailed back and selected 3 photos in my flickr.

Last week, I just saw an episode of The Biography Channel when I was in Thunderbird Resorts Rizal, I watched a bio docu about Gwyneth Paltrow, there I saw that they use lots of photos of the person while they narrate the story and also interview some people. I'm really excited to see the photos I took on cable tv, hope someone can record it hehehe.

thanks to The Moving Visuals Co (SG) and AETN All Asia Networks

(hope the watermark will float on the screen hehehhe)