Panoramic photo view of Republiq and the fail event of Etude House launch

pano view republiq etude copy
view large photo here
taking panoramic photos are becoming a hobby for me, its fun and you'll see the location in semi 180 degrees, our new subject is inside the set up of Republiq, located at Resorts World Manila. The color of the lights are pink and that was for the event launching of Etude House.

I'm on the mood when I took this photo, I started to fired up my camera and start covering the event, but then me and some beauty bloggers left the event because of their bad treatment to us,I just can't believe that they let us out of our seats and told us to proceed to the lobby for the program, but in the end, there is no program!, then the girl in green dress always investigate us, the invite guests ( my wife was invited and invite is good for two person) and told us that seats are for the KOREANS only. After finding that out, we left and enjoyed our dinner at UCC Cafe nearby (then a girl from the event habol us to ask us to go back, but i just followed the girls decision to go home instead.)

I also heard during our entrance, that a girl complains on the front desk that they didn't let her in, but she's invited and carries the invitation card, then some bloggers went out daw to eat dinner, when they came back, di na sila pinapasok because of that green stub thing na ewan.