Visiting the Ukay Ukay stores in Baguio

P9248402
Its my first time here and the last time I visited Baguio years ago during the 90's is that they don't have yet the ukay ukay stores or the surplus shops. The clothes are cheap and this time they have lots of shoes for sale, in the range of pirated shoes up to second hand shoes. I was looking for the toys ukay ukay but failed to discover it. I saw some stores sells toys and super robot action figures, but I let it pass, because I'm on a hunt for the super toy ukay ukay store I heard from our collector friends in Manila. The ukay haven is near SM Baguio and below the street from the Cathedral, you need a lot of walking powers here, make sure your feet are fired up, because I got tired walking up hill and I got lost going back hehheh.

check out more photos below

P9248425 P9248426
Saw this box full of happy meal toys

P9248398 P9248404
the dark and underground tianggee of ukay ukay, with lots of clothes and shoes

P9248428
the left area is the way going to the underground ukay ukay store

P9248409
I noticed that the sidewalk in the street of Session roads has lots of stairs going up, you need a lot of walking power in order to transfer to another area.

P9248411
the crowdy area going down

P9248407
spotted some bloggers wandering in the area


P9248401
baby girl running towards me, its nice to see the red brick in the sidewalk