my lunar eclipse photos featured on TV and online

a a PC228398
My photos of the Dec. 21, 2010 partial lunar eclipse was featured on TV awhile ago in QTV's News on Q. They contacted me on my phone earlier and informed me that my photos will be included in their lunar eclipse photo feature in the news. I gave them a go signal to use my photos and saw the airing of the news hours ago on QTV.

here's the video | yun nga lang they posted a wrong spelling of my name

My photos are also featured at SpaceWeather.com and Erika Valdueza's The Sky Above blog
It is also featured in the front website of Phlippine Astronomical Society

btw, the photo of the moon above was taken at around 8pm today December 22, 2010. I used my Olympus E520 dslr with 150mm zoom lens

check my photo coverage: Partial Lunar Eclipse of December 21, 2010 (Philippines)