Winners of the TRON Legacy comment party

Here are the winners of the contest that I hosted together with Walt Disney Motion Pictures Philippines here in my blog, entries are posted at Contest : Win TRON Legacy item by joining this comment party

here are the winners who were selected by the Grid program electronic raffle
1. narutochard
2. prosti
3. maikhael
4. joriben

Joriben won the best comment post, I was hoping that someone will dress up as a program or a user of TRON, by Joriben beats the three best comment post, and he won by sharing a video of himself inside the GRID riding a light cycle, you can watch the video here at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrjrsomCxxY

winners will take home this cool limited edition TRON Legacy USB light lamp

USB Light - lo-res

Please wait for my email and instructions on how to claim your prize. I will send the list of winners to our contest sponsor and wait for the schedule this week on how and where to claim the prize. Thanks for joining and sorry for the delay of the release of winners, as you know that I am busy on the week were we launch our ToyCOn event. More contest coming up before the year ends.... Merry Christmas!