Check out my toy hauls @ 5th Christmas ToyCon 2010

PC207904
I'm happy that I took home some of the cool items that I bought (and others are bigay) from the 5th annual Christmas Toy Con, I thought on the 1st place that I'll go home empty handed, my money budget for the week are delayed and need to wait for some days to lay down on a bed of roses..er..toys. So here are my toy hauls, konti lang, and I bought some toys on the last day of our event, sympre I like to talk my sister for lending me a P500 hahahah, and goody gift certificate that I used to buy a chase figure in Toy Kingdom.

let's feature them all, view more after the jump

PC207907
Cybertronian Megatron from Transformers: War for Cybertron
This is my jackpot toy of the day, been searching for this in the toy shelves for months and got a luck to see one figure left in the new store of Toy Kingdom at the basement level of SM Megamall, priced at P700, but its okay, because I used my remaining P500 SM GC to buy this toy, and I walked out of the toy store like a happy kid hehehee. Now its time to complete the rest of the WFC toy line.

PC207911
Mini Manny Pacquiao art toy collectible figure from Mindstyle, I got this from the Mindstyle booth and its the mini version of that P15,000 big version of the figure, I heard that they will release the mini version of Mad Mickey on January 2011. Price of the toy is P2,500.

PC207909
Blue's Clue plush doll
My sis bought this doll from Cadimus Prime's booth at the Toy Con event. priced at P100. Its a super bargain and its hard to find a Blue's Clue doll in this generation. We bought this as a toy gift for my baby boy Ashton, who is now a big fan of Blue's Clue.

PC207910
Remote Controlled Racing Car
This toy is a gift from my Toy Con family, and got it from Xtreme Toys store, they have a toy store in SM Mall of Asia and they specializes in different kinds of RC's, from cars, helicopter, boat, submarine and tanks. From rechargeable battery line up to fueled powered RC vehicles.

PC207908
I scored this Bumble Bee Cybertronian version in Toy Con, and thanks to Wavski for the heads up and teaching me the way of make "tawad" to our vendors, they posted a super sale discount in their items, I got this toy at P350 only, original priced at Toy Kingdom is P700.

PC207913
Got this mini memo pad form Customize your shirt!
thanks guys! I'm planning to order and will contact you guys next year for my blog's merchandise

So there ya go! my toy hauls!
more toys coming before the year ends! heheheh