11 construction workers died after gondola collapses in a high rise building in Makati

P1272544
I heard this news awhile ago when I ate my lunch in Mcdonalds in Greenbelt 1 and lots of people were talking about already and I didn't know that accident is on the next street. I saw the site when the taxi I'm riding passed by and we're tuned in on a local AM radio and I heard the partial news there. I took this photo after a few seconds we passed by infront.

The radio news said that there's 15 construction workers who ride the gondola that has a 6 person capacity limit. The 15 construction workers used the gondola and hop in at the same time going to the top area of the building, then the gondola broke down and fell. According to the news I read below that 11 workers died and others were injured.

read the news here at http://services.inquirer.net/print/print.php?article_id=20110127-316935