The new endorser and babe of San Mig Light

Bikini Shock
"This is the real blind item!"

There's a new endorser and babe for San Mig Light beer this 2011. I discovered that San Miguel Beer finally selected the new endorser of San Mig Light and I'm quite surprised to know about her and mistaken her as Marian Rivera on the first place, my eyes are little bit blurry after a big storm that night and then I looked at the poster again and its a new face for the brand and I know that everyone will recognize her well after appearing in a reality tv show and a movie. As they say this new babe has the "katawan na pang-San Mig Light".

This 2011 they got a new face for San Mig Light and It will be a new world again for us with the country's number 1 low calorie beer, I also heard that she might have a male partner, but no official word yet and they might come in with a group of celeb endorsers for San Mig Light.

mahaba habang inuman ito, so who's this local celebrity-actress?


so scroll down for news and photo


pwede???
pwede!!! di ba?
pwede ko ng inumin ito San Mig Light beer. I'm thirsty already!
watch out for the big revelation in a few days.