Black Nazarene Feast Map 2011


View Black Nazarene Feast Map 2011 in a larger map

I just found a map and route of the procession for the Feast of the Black Nazarene, the map was first provided by GMA 7 and you can see the map above. More details are posted here in their site

I noticed that the route is much the same from the route they used last year. Looks like that I'll be staying in Lawton area to welcome the arrival of the Black Nazarene. I'll arm myself with my camera and hope I can bring a mini chair so that I can sit while waiting for the arrival. Also, I'll note myself to bring my Olympus rain coat and bring lots of water. The procession will start in Quirino grandstand and then after the mass it will walk going to Padre Burgos st. to Quiapo church.

check my video blog here from last year