Little Fockers movie and SM Directors Club Cinema in SM MOA

P1069155
I got a chance to seat and watch a movie inside the SM Directors Club Cinema in SM Mall of Asia few weeks ago and its my first time to be there and experience their lazy seat and mini cinema exclusive for special events and screenings. We watched the movie "Little Fockers" few weeks before it will be shown in all theater (but today its already "now showing").

more story below

I already experienced some lazy seats in other cinemas and I saw that the lazy seat here in SM Directors club is a lot more different from other special cinemas. Their lazy seats are in manual mode and it has no push button thing if you want to raise up the leg bed below, I got lost in looking for that leg bed activator in the dark, and I was pushing a button on the table and I discovered that its a metal ring part of a glass table besides, I was laughing already and then found out at the end of the film that there's a wooden "cambio" on the side of the seats to activate the bed seat. Now I blame myself for coming in late, minutes after the movie started.

65475_174184362616492_105475199487409_431933_5730652_n
The Little Fockers is a cute movie and its a continuing movie series from the Meet the Parents movie starring Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro. The adventures of Gaylord Focker continues and now introducing their cute little twin kids - the Little Fockers. I find the movie funny if you are familiar with the characters and story from the previous movies, but I find De Niro more funny than Stiller, but still I love the characters of Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand, but another funny character is the other twin kid - the boy Focker.

The movie comedy starts to get weak in other scenes,but later on it sides with some moral story and lots of family revelations which sometimes happens in real world. There are lots of good scenes involving Jessica Alba! ahhaha..ok I'll stop typing for now about Alba.

Watch "The Little Fockers" in every SM Cinema in SM Supermalls.


P1069156

P1069157