Walkway from Glorietta to SM Makati is now closed til Sept 2011

P1181442
I heard this from a blogger friend and told me that the walkway from Glorietta to SM Makati is now closed and under renovation, at first I thought it's just the walkway or the escalator going up to SM Makati, but when I was on the way home from Glorietta, I always take that walkway going to MRT or the bus stop under the MRT. I was shocked to see a big sign and blockade infront of Burger King, so at first I thought that the blockade will be just be infront of that fast food, went around and took the route from Italiani's and then I saw the big sign and blockade again and it blocks my path going to Toy's R Us.

I felt sad and mad because I was about to buy some toys in Toy's R Us, but then I stopped and took this photo to be posted here in my blog to inform everyone. The guard said that the renovation will be up to September 2011. OH wow! that's a long wait, It will be better if they relocated the stores first before closing that area, now I have to wait till I get info from Toy's R Us on where will they rise their new store in Glorietta.

I went to Bambu after that and bought a sandals, the store attendant said that they are now losing a lot of foot traffic and customers and at around 8:30pm, I was the first customer to walk in and bought an item from them and they are glad that they have sales from that day.

I went to the FB page of Toy's R Us to check and they never posted yet about the renovation or relocation of their branch in Glorietta. I'll avoid Glorietta for now.