solo geek time moments with Dove chocolates

1
There's a new chocolate in town and this was released last December 2010. I didn't know that the Dove brand will have its own chocolate line and I've been hearing a lot of it first from my blogger friends, been reading their posts in different microblogs and social networks and then through their blog. The Dove chocolates are real and it came from Mars Food Singapore, the makers specializes in making popular chocolates, chewing gums, other foods and drink brands. And now they created this silky and smooth Dove chocolates. I'm glad that my fellow bloggers spoiled a little on this new brand and I thought that it might be another set of moisturizing soap.

Dove chocolates is now my companion in having my own me-time moment, its fun to eat chocolates if you are alone and spend your time with yourself only, relaxing, reflecting or try to refocus yourself before starting to work or play. I tried this me-time moment before I do a product photo shoot and it got me excited to try my first bite. I have lots of kinds of Dove chocolates, but my family here at home enjoyed it and left one bar for me hahahah.

more photo and story below

2
Checking out the new Dove chocolates

3
check the label! its a chocolate! its a food! not a soap!

4
let's have a bite..

5
taste likes...hmm..not! its Dove chocolates

6
it reminds of another brand, but this one is delicious!
it melts easy on my mouth and I love this Hazelnut, Almond and Raisin Dove Chocolates, now listed as one of my favorite chocolates.

After eating one bar, I got the energy to watch the 5 episode of Transformers Prime on tv.

Dove chocolates is now available in all local groceries and convenience stores.
Price tag is P45 @ 43 grams each.

They have four kinds
1. Dove Milk chocolates
2. Dove Dark Chocolates
3. Dove Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut, Almond and Raisin
4. Dove Chocolate with Crispy rice

Have you tried eating one bar? what can you say about it?
heard from some of my friends that they liked it.