coverage: EA Arena games @ SM Cyberzone

P1303438
SM Cyberzone organized a gaming event last month in SM North Edsaand I got the time to check it out after my travel adventure in Tagaytay City. Its an EA Arena event featuring their latest game console titles like the NBA Jam, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and Deep Space 2 game. I tried the 3 kinds of games that day and my hour of stay is "bitin" after been hooked on the Deep Space 2 game.

more news below

It's a free game for all, but there's a time limit on each game and you have to line up and register on the list and go back to play the game again.

P1303428
NBA Jam in PS3
I'm very addicted to this game since it was released in SNES, my favorite team back then was Portland Trail Blazers, and this time I played on the Lakers side. The game is like the old SNES game, but I'm having some problems using all the buttons. Maybe if I play it again, I might master the moves. But after a 20 minute game trial, I figure out on how to steal and do a cool slam dunk.

P1303431
A kid playing Need for Speed in PC

P1303433
Dead Space 2
Its my first time to try this game on the Xbox 360, you know that I hate RPG games, but when I tried it its not that RPG-first person shooter game, its a cool suspense thriller first person shooter, never mind about the talkies,but I love how the story goes and the thrill of playing as a spaceman trying to survive on that space station and gather those junk to form a space armor and weapon. Best to play with a a headphone , the screams and chills will be heard and you will feel that you are inside the Dead Space 2 game. I like this game! it reminds of me playing that "The Thing" Pc game.

P1303439
Dead Space 2 in PS3

P1303443
The games were brought to you by DataBlitz

P1303444
The EA Arena stage

P1303448
Gab enjoys playing the Dead Space 2 game in Xbox 360

P1303453
a crowd watching a guy playing Need For Speed

P1303457
Asus booth

P1303465
John is so busy playing Need for Speed on a PC

P1303477
Jepoy of Gameops.net playing Dead Space 2

P1303478
My view from the 2nd floor

Its a great gaming experience, I do hope that they can create more gaming events, this way we can promote the new games coming in and also promote that people should buy original console games and not patronize the illegal download and also pirated gaming software.

Let's go Pro-orig in gaming!