Interesting gadget items at True Value

nokiac30487Here's my grand plan again, visit a store and check out what will be the interesting stuff or items that they have for me. Me and Lace visited True Value store in Shangri La Mall the other day, Lace was gone for a few minutes and me was lost inside the store, and while looking for her, I saw these cool items.

more photos below

Items are not that new, but in my own eyes, they are new and cool, so here's what I found other night inside their store while they transfer their other items into a new renovated store nearby, also the items are on sale for about 20 % off up

nokiac30487
Electronic Ice Cream Cone
The cone is made of plastic and it holds your ice cream, all you need to do is push a button and the ice cream will go up as you lick the ice cream until it melts in your mouth.


nokiac30485
I'm very interested to buy a set of these mosquito repelling bulb, for a price of P300, you now have an instant anti mosquito gadget. I want all our house be replaced with this new bulb. It will be good for baby Ash too.

nokiac30486
Here's a sample. Have you tried this?

nokiac30488
This gadget is for creating that foam over your coffee

nokiac30489
I saw this only on tv, magazines and movies

nokiac30490
I love to have this at home hahahaha. Been dreaming to own a dispenser and also a big bubble gum dispenser in our house, which you need a coin in order to get a bubble gum ball.

nokiac30491
Priced at P1600, this disco light show can float over your pool, I want to have one and will bring this on our next pool party

nokiac30492
My next target is to look for that underwater light show and fountain.

nokiac30493
True Value home center in Shangri La mall