My Darth Vader hat from Bini Boshi @ 16th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2011

CIMG9308
I met Mr. Alex Manabat of Thought Factory at the hot air balloon event and I'm surprised that they have a booth there and he introduced to me his new product - the Bini Boshi hats. He created a custom Darth Vader hat for me, he promised me that months ago and I'm glad that they have a stock for me in their booth. Lots of anime fans went shopping and bought their own Bini Boshi hats. Priced at P250 to P300. Most demanding hats are the Plants vs. Zombies and Angry Birds. Alex told me that these Bini Boshi hats were hand crafted by members of the deaf and mute organization, part of the sales will be added for their org's fund.

thanks Mr. Alex for my Darth Vader Bini Boshi hat.
visit their booth at the hot air balloon event

http://thethoughtfactory.multiply.com

more pics below
CIMG9313

CIMG9312

CIMG9311

CIMG9310