10th Philippine Toy con production note 1


It's funny that my first ever production note for the 10th Philippine Toy Con will be about a rant! hahahaha. but I'll just avoid writing too much and I might mention lots of stuff here in my blog.

Ok what happened?

1. I'm editing the event website last night and then I did something wrong that prompts the Wordpress to crash in my blog

2. the template was gone and I can't log in

3. I decided to move the files from another WP folder and then it seems that I exported the wrong file and deleted the old files

4. a total of 2 years of Toy Con content posted in WP is gone! ohh no.

5. To move on and do the next thing.. I'm moving the site to blogspot again~

6. I'm going to meet my group today and discuss more about the event and also pay for the renewal of our domain and hosting

7. yun lang :)