Movie bloggers invite for upcoming Fast Five exclusive screening


image

Yes!! they are back! I want to see more hot and fast cars and a lot of actions. And oh..re: the title. just scroll down below!

This story of the movie took place before the Fast and Furious in Tokyo>

Okay for the invitation, its for the bloggers night of Teleserv, the one that gives service to us to process documents needed for DFA, POEA and NSO. The screening will be on the 1st week of May 2011. So they told me to invite my blogger friends to join in this event and also screening, The venue might be in Makati or Cubao. But I hope that the screening will be in Makati.

Want to join? then post here in my comments your name,email and blog url.
so my movie blogger friends! sign up na!

image

Here’s the Trailer



Registration is already closed
April 3, 2011