my top 10 Stone Temple Pilots music videos

http://browardnetonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/stone-temple-pilots.jpg
Let's have a STP sound trip!

Stone Temple Pilots will have their 1st ever concert here in Manila tonight!! and Finally! they are here! If my high school uniform is here with me, I'll wear that for the concert tonight, because STP is a major hit during my last days of high school and start for college and the start of the death of cassette tapes and rise of compact discs.

I list down here my top 10 music videos of STP
and thanks to MTV years for the big influence to listen and appreciate more music and thanks also to YouTube for immortalizing these videos.

1. Vasoline




2. PLUSH




3. Creep




4. Interstate Love Song




5. Big Bang Baby




6. Wicked Garden




7. Down




8. Sexy Type Thing





9. Big Empty - MTV Unplugged version





10. Plush - MTV unplugged version