new blog template is here!

Azrael's Merryland_1299661386023

I like to announce that I changed already the blog template and layout of my blog. It al started at around after lunch, my stomach is in pain and it went upside down after eating some sea shells for lunch here at home. To take the pain away, must fool myself for being busy and never think about the pain in my tummy, its the time also to be busy and update my blog even that everyone is having a big rumble about that proposed National Bloggers Association of the Philippines.

This was my 3rd template for this day, been experimenting some layout and trying to make my dear readers enjoy more reading my blog and experience a great UI usability.

Just tell me if you like it or hate it.
I'll change it and find a much better blog layout.