A tricycle driver’s toy collection

CIMG9818

If taxi drivers have their own toy collection inside their taxi cab, now we here a toy collection of a tricycle driver. We rode this trike in our village and this is the first time I saw a toy collection displayed inside a trike.

Lace told me take a photo of it since I always have this photo blogging someone’s toy collection, more pics below

 

CIMG9818
I noticed that the toy collection are mostly from fast food toys, the Astroboy figure came from Jollibee, the Sponge Bob figure came from Mcdonalds, Snoopy figures from Mcdonalds, there are also some figures that I don’t know where it came from, but the most weird toy we saw is a super deformed Buddha sitting behind the Snoopy toys.

Medyo inggit lang ako when I saw that he has that Alien figure from Toy Story, it has a spring under it and it wobbles when the trike moves on the street.. super cute hahaha.