Ash and Medical City day 5 (last day)

nokiac30735
Day 5 was our last day of stay in The Medical City and we just found the answer that afternoon and doctor's order that Ash can go home on the other day, but we decided to go back home on day 5 and here we are at home..back to normal..Ash is so energetic and us parents are back to work. (More story below)

nokiac30736
Ash's swollen left foot after being inserted by an I.V. needle for 5 days

nokiac30737
Ash got disoriented after going out of the hospital room and he likes to look around the lobby


nokiac30738
stuff that we need to bring back home..I'm glad that it fits inside the back of the CRV car

nokiac30728
that afternoon, I decided to finish my work inside CBTL cafe nearby, but after an hour, my wife txted me and said that the doctor will visit Ash and tell her orders and decision, and after I went up to the room, I received a good news that Ash is ok to go home, but they need to get his blood and urine sample for another culture test to see and check if the e.coli bacteria is gone.

nokiac30729
Finally! Food for Thought meal after 6 months..lagi ako nauubusan nito sa ibang branch

nokiac30725
going to miss visiting lots of restos in Medical City..this is in Kimono Ken, located at the Rockwell Business Center Ortigas, one street cross infront of The Medical City

nokiac30719
A nice comfy table and seat in Mini Stop... yes! this is Mini Stop. I just hope that all branches in Manila have this set up.

nokiac30718
Thanks to TMC aka The Medical City for taking care of my family!!

now I need to work hard..to earn and pay back that 20k hospital bill