i'm sick for the entire day

Picture0368
Yesterday was a terrible day for me, I got sick and was in bed for the entire day, so weak and can't even eat properly. I skipped two meals that day and it left so weak for the following day, but I tried eating a can of tuna paella at around 10pm just to give me some energy boost, but the weak body and dizzy head are present and I got the hard time of my life surviving it. I always say my son's name whenever I see him, it feels like I'm going to die.

The sickness of my Friday stated in that thursday morning were I felt bloated and looks like that I ate something that is not good to my health and tummy, so the morning sickness started as I began to be felt weak and dizzy, and I have difficulties in working on that day but I managed to pull myself up and drink some medicine to try to digest that food on my tummy and watch Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides premiere night in SM North IMAX, and then at the middle part of the movie I felt that I already have a fever and started to go weak and after I arrived home that late night, I drink another set of medicine and went back to bed.

And the next morning I woke up, I am so sick...and I can't even stand up and started to hug the toilet every minute, then I became weak, and I got scared of eating some food because I feel like I'm going to throw up. I let my horror days kills me for a day and prayed to God that I'll be okay on the next day, because I feel like its my judgement day. Because I'm scared of eating, all I did is drank some water and go back to bed. This morning when I woke up, I felt that I still have some energy, bowel movements are getting better so I decided to eat a sandwich and a hot coffee,but I feel weak and dizzy again. I went to my laptop and check my email just to make my self energetic, but after an hour, I felt weak again. I started to complain a pain in my back and neck, could be from that staying on bed for the entire day. And then this lunch time, I ate a "nilagang baboy", I ate a small portion of rice, 2 leaves of cabbage and a slick of meat. I felt a little bit okay, but still weak. I went up stairs and sat on the couch and watch TV, I feel the meat is hard to digust again, and after 3 hours, it gave me some energy to stand up, walk, talk and even take a bath.

It sucks that almost every year I always get sick and the last time I was terrible sick was when my wife gave birth to Ash, I'm so sick that day and staying in the hospital kills me whenever I chill and have a fever, but I fight it because I need to live for my baby boy Ash.

Looks like I'm 75 percent okay today, I missed a lot of important meetings, deadlines and project yesterday and.....dsdfsfsdf.ok im weak im going back to bed.